We’re all feeling the pinch at the moment, so how can you make sure you’re getting the very best price available when you book with the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company?
Here’s some tips and tricks on how to secure the best price:
- Book direct with the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company. We’re always the cheapest way to book. Whether online or in person we’ll always show you the best prices available. You can also call our Ferry Travel Shop, where our colleagues are trained to help make your purchase easier.
- Our ‘Offers’ page should always be your first port of call on the website. With more than 900,000 special prices throughout the year, this is where you’ll find details of our best deals and foot passenger tickets from as little as £23.50 per journey!
- Always try to book travel as far in advance as possible – this way you’re more likely to grab those special offers before anyone else does!
- If you’re feeling flexible, avoid ‘rush hour’! Weekends, national holidays, and the TT period are always going to be popular, so find yourself those lower prices by hitting it a little off-beat and travelling midweek.
- Did you know we do package holidays? Not only could you save a bunch by booking accommodation and sailings together, you also benefit from our ABTOT membership, so you can rest easy knowing your money is safe. There’s also the added convenience of having someone do the hard work for you. Whether you call in to the Ferry Travel Shop, check out the website or call on the phone, our hard working travel advisers are here to help you get the best value for your booking.
- Sail & Rail could save you a pretty penny – If you’re not taking a car, let the train take the strain. A Steam Packet sailing can be booked alongside a rail ticket to or from just about any mainland UK national rail destination. You benefit from a great rate on the travel and the convenience of being able to book your travel at the Douglas Ferry Travel Shop, any manned national rail ticket office in the UK, or online here.
- For those of you who are looking to visit the Isle of Man for the TT or Island residents looking to get away from the racing, our TT Taster offer and TT Escape offer might be the answer for you. If you’re able to be flexible around travel dates you are more likely to find a great value booking for this extremely busy travel period.
Our online booking system is set up to quote the cheapest fare available at the time. Online you automatically receive an additional web discount of £7.50 per person on special offers and 2% on standard fares.
Got questions? Head to our FAQs page, and if you need any further help with your enquiry, call our colleagues in the Ferry Travel Shop – our team are here to make your life easier. It’s good to know there’s a real human on the other end of the line!
Bagging a bargain for your holiday is always a win, so we hope these tips help. Our schedule for the year ahead is released every October, so keep your eyes peeled for the best rates available at this time.