It’s Hop-tu-Naa and Jinny the Witch has misplaced six spooky items on board Manxman. Solve the six riddles to help her find each of them!
We shall be giving the most creative hunt solving family a £200 Steam Packet voucher.
All you have to do is send us pictures of what you and your little one(s) have found on our Hop tu Naa Half-term Hunt. The prize will go to the most creative snap, so think outside the box!
We encourage you to take pictures with the Hop tu Naa decorations and the missing items that you have found on board.
Submit your entry to the competition by sending an email with your pictures attached to [email protected] before the Closing Date (29 October). By submitting an entry into the competition, you agree to Competition Terms & Conditions listed below.
We will announce the winner on 31 October 2023, so keep your eye peeled.
Thank you to Adam Berry for the character illustrations - https://adamberry.net/
- Isle of Man Steam Packet Company Ltd (“IOMSPC”) Competition - Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this Competition is Isle of Man Steam Packet Company Ltd (registered in the Isle of Man under company number 002092V and with its registered address as Imperial Buildings Bath Place, Douglas, Isle Of Man, IM1 2BY
- By entering this Competition, you are in with a chance of winning a £200 Isle of Man Steam Packet Company travel voucher (“Prize”).
- The Prize is not negotiable or transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Prize is limited to a £200 Isle of Man Steam Packet Company travel voucher only and nothing beyond this.
How to enter
- This competition will run from 00:01 on 21/10/2023 (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 on 29/10/2023 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All Competition entries received after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- To enter the Competition you must:
- Email [email protected] ,with photographs you wish to submit for judging under the Hop-tu-Naa Half-term Hunt competition, by the Closing Date.
- Provide your name and contact telephone number within the submission email.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter will not accept proof of postage or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Competition.
- By submitting a entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter this competition you must be an Isle of Man or UK resident, aged 18 years or over.
- This competition is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, or anyone else connected with this Competition.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- Competition entries cannot be returned.
Announcing the winner
- Entries will be judged by The Promoter and the winner will be selected no later than 14 days after the Closing Date.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the Competition entry.
- A list of winner(s) will be provided on request.
Claiming the prize
- Please allow 30 days for delivery of the Prize.
- The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 30 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
- If you are the winner of the Competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this Competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Competition.
The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.